Emotional Intelligence is a pretty hot topic right now.
And why shouldn’t it be? Our view of intelligence is changing a lot.
It used to be that the “smart people” were the left brained people who got high paying jobs in engineering, architecture, and science.
While that is true- those people are definitely smart, no contest- behavior specialists are discovering multiple facets and types of intelligent people.
You know, the kind of “smart people” who have common sense, social skills, and a variety of abilities.
It is a very interesting study. I’ve done some reading and writing about it, so here are some links below to the things I’ve written about emotional intelligence.
And stay tuned, too, because there are more articles coming in the near future!
Without further ado:
- Thinking Well
- The 5 Signs of an Emotionally Intelligent Person
- How to Experience True Contentment
- The 8 Types of Intelligent People
- Are You Emotionally Intelligent?
- How to be Self-Aware for Emotional Intelligence
- Baby Love: How to Teach Emotional Intelligence
- The Second Sign of Emotional Intelligence: Self Control
- The Third Sign of Emotional Intelligence: Self Motivation
- The Fourth Sign of Emotional Intelligence: Empathy
- The Fifth Sign of Emotional Intelligence: Social Skills
- 3 Ways to Enhance Your Emotional Intelligence
Get the book: Click Here to read about the book, “Emotional Intelligence for Dummies.” I highly recommend it as a practical resource!
Please keep in mind as you read these articles that I am an ordinary person with a degree in Communications, not Psychology. I’m not a doctor, and this was written as a means of provoking thought about emotional intelligence, not as any kind of medical advice or diagnosis. Please consult your doctor for medical advice on this subject.
Originally posted 2011-04-16 10:32:25.
No related posts.