My camera and I went to Carriage Hill Farm recently to see what we could see.
(I should write children’s books based on that sentence alone!)
Here’s why you should visit, too:
1) Because their signs look like chalk boards. In fact, some of them are chalk boards.
2) So you can look at fences made like this and try to figure them out in your head. And then try it with your Lincoln Logs if you are seven and under. Or not.
3) To look at barns, take pictures of barns, and appreciate barns.
Without having to clean up what’s inside of them.
4) To see this amazing tree. I’m not a tree person, but it looks very, very old.
5) To play with your camera. Like this:
6) To find cooking inspirations, demos, recipes, and cool shots like this one.
Or this one.
7) To get motivated to revive dead house plants. Or buy new ones.
8) If you dream of having a beautiful pantry but lack the initiative to organize it, here you go:
9) To appreciate simpler times. And modern appliances.
10) To take cool window shots through wavy glass. Windows are fun to photograph. Yes, I know how weird that sounds.
No related posts.